Bangs offers great choices for creating different trendy hairstyles for thin hair. Bangs go with any hair be it short, long or medium but it looks best on medium length hairstyles.
Because of its ability to provide different look, there are many ways you can add bangs to your hairstyle. Bangs can be worn for any occasion from daily wear hairstyles to formal ones. I have listed some styles that can be achieved through bangs. Have a look for some new ideas to make your hairstyle up to date by adding these bangs.
1. Normal bangs. Straight cut bangs with sides hair longer than forehead area.
2. Choppy bangs. These bangs are choppy and cut unevenly to give extra flair to hair.
3. Layered bangs. Cut in layers of different sizes to provide versatility.
4. Side Swept Bangs: Swept on one side. These are one of the most popular hair bangs.
5. Long Bangs: These come across the face and gives that sexy celebrity look.
6. Short Bangs: Cut above the eyebrow level.
7. Other modern types of bangs are straight, parted, wispy and blunt bangs.
Select the one which is most appropriate for your hairstyles and face shape.